I’m not saying being me is good..

I’m not saying living in my life is splendid..

But, what I’m gonna say is just have a taste a little bit of my life and tell me how it really is..

Hear my story..

Spill if you want and swallow if you like..

Shaff-story..is a tale..a taste of me~shaff

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Its New Year!!!!

I can't believe it!!
One more year went by just like that!
For this new year I should have come up with a more mature kind of speech or stuff like that but I guess im too busy to even think about that.Yeah,totally forgot! Duh!
I dont even have my so called new year resolution. I shouldn't have start this new year this unprepared right..~~
I'll get back to that some other day.promise!
For this impromptu wishes..
I just want to wish all of you who were reading this a very happy new year!!!
May you have a blast 2014 and a blast in everything!!! 

P/s; to my dearest girls, happy friendship anniversary!!! Its been 6 years and gladly counting!!! ^.^

Lots of love,
^shaff^

No comments:

Post a Comment