I’m not saying being me is good..

I’m not saying living in my life is splendid..

But, what I’m gonna say is just have a taste a little bit of my life and tell me how it really is..

Hear my story..

Spill if you want and swallow if you like..

Shaff-story..is a tale..a taste of me~shaff

Friday, April 26, 2013

Random memoires#11



I love to write.
be it a short notes, quotes, random scribbles or poetry..
writing gives me a little something to think about.
it gave me ideas, dreams and hope.
most importantly writing reduced my stress level!
This blog is a place for me to randomly write on.
i love it how everything can be expressed through words.
words can be a da'wah, can be a cure, can be anything you want it to be.
everyone have it but not all know how to use it.
Expresses how you feel today,
write on,
write something.
it helped.
really!

-randomShaff-




No comments:

Post a Comment