I’m not saying being me is good..

I’m not saying living in my life is splendid..

But, what I’m gonna say is just have a taste a little bit of my life and tell me how it really is..

Hear my story..

Spill if you want and swallow if you like..

Shaff-story..is a tale..a taste of me~shaff

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random memoires#10


I kind of live with this mantra all out,
because i'm not that lucky person who always succeed in their first try in everything.
I failed in almost everything.
I just never give up.
so, dear everyone..
let's strive together.
whisper to yourself,
I'll Never Give Up!
#lifegoeson
Life's hard. I know.
But to not living is harder.
so, lets just keep living.
Breath in, breath out everyone.
still breathing?
 that's means you still living.
that's means you have no choice but to never give up!!




-randomShaff-

No comments:

Post a Comment