I’m not saying being me is good..

I’m not saying living in my life is splendid..

But, what I’m gonna say is just have a taste a little bit of my life and tell me how it really is..

Hear my story..

Spill if you want and swallow if you like..

Shaff-story..is a tale..a taste of me~shaff

Friday, October 12, 2012

After a long hiatus..


    Salam,

    After stuck agak lama depan lappy..this is how it goes…

  1. When was the last time I saw this blog?? …(long pause..no answer!) true. Because me myself donno how long it is. Bukan nak suruh update blog, bukak tengok pun tak..penat je nuffnang update iklan hari-hari, tak dapat nak tgk. Reason is: busy?..(too lame excuse), no internet?..(yes but its been long since I registered for free wifi)..real is..hati terasa keberatan nak tulis. Sebabnya I though no one would read it so most of the time I wrote random stuff. Then bila saya dapat tau ada insan yang baca all the random stuff saya jadi segan dengan diri sendiri. I feel that I should have write better. Saya yang lame sebenarnya. This blog is public so everyone have their right to read it. Saya masih di takuk lama. Saya masih seorang shaff yang secretive. It took me this long hiatus to get a grip and keep writing sebab that person yang read all my entries said that 'memang purpose blog is for everyone to read it so kenapa nak malu pulak..' (awak, if you happen to read this..no offence okey.=) and it took me this long hiatus untuk just be brave and write again.

  2. I actually still wrote some stuff but I keep it saved in my lappy. Thanks kepada microsoft kerana telah mencipta program Microsoft Office One Note. This one note thingy is super cool. it is as if you were writing in your blog but in offline mode. The feeling is the same tapi korang tau for sure no one will read it. So after this I will upload all stuff that I've been wrote all this while into the real blog sebab sekarang saya macam dah found a reason to write again.

  3. I'm in my final sem already..Insyaallah will grad soon. Busy but still myself with the same lifestyle, with the same bestfriends and with the same status!..hehe.( lame tak? Almost a year hiatus but I'm still the same me. Tapi saya tak boring pun. My life is beautiful. Alhamdulillah)

  4. p/s: banyak nak di update? Mana nak start dulu yea??


    Regards,
    -shaff-

No comments:

Post a Comment